About this item
Glamorize your eyes. Instantly get beautiful sexy lashes in a snap with the Revlon Lash Starter Kit.
Revlon Lash Starter Kit:
- Complete kit with adhesive, manicure stick and applicator tool
- Easy application
- Ultra comfort invisible band lashes
Never apply lash adhesive directly to eyelids. Discontinue use if sign of irritation occurs. If swallowed, call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Gently peel lash from stand. Hold lashes to your upper lid to measure width. If too long, trim to size starting from outer edge. 2. Create a small drop if adhesive on the back of your hand. Use birchwood stick to dip into adhesive. 3. Apply to lash band And hold for 20 seconds until adhesive is tacky. 4. Apply with applicator tool And press lash to eyelid until secure. Lash Adhesive will be clear when it dries. To Remove: Use oil-based eye make-up remover to gently peel off And remove. Wash with water to remove excess glue on eyelids.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 5.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is for the upper lash.by Pacific World Cosmetics6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure they could be used on the lower eyelid just as easily as the top lid. But for me, they would be way too big on the bottom and look strange. But if you use really big lashes on the top it might work.by Gingerkittykitty9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?