About this item
The Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist 1875-Watt Dryer provides even heat distribution to help create shiny, healthier-looking hair. Using an internal ceramic disc technology, it lets you style with three different heat settings, two speed settings as well as a cold-shot button. Included attachments like the concentrator give you even more precision. This ionic hair dryer comes in a silver finish with burgundy accents.
Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist Hair Dryer:
- Ionic technology
- Internal ceramic disc technology
- Ion on/off switch
- Separate heat and speed switches
- Three heat and two speed settings
- Cold-shot button
- Removable end cap
- Concentrator attachment for precision styling
- Volumizing finger diffuser attachment
- 1,875 watts
- Revlon hair dryer features a silver spray finish with metallic burgundy
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.125 x 4.625 x 9.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have to ask, not that much. Probably less than your hair when wet. Maybe about a pound or less.by Teggar4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is light but will balanced.by Peanut38834/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im not sure what it weighs but it is not at all heavy I would say its lightweight.by native2heart4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hair dyer weighs about 1 lbs. without any attachment on.by pmbjr4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dryer is extremely lightweight. You can take your time styling your hair if needed to. Also would be excellent in a hair salon for extended use.by ALPShop4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! However this blower is a waste! It overheats on low speed causing the fan inside to brake.by lcminikisses4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's only 110vby An anonymous customer4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i am an african american woman and have natural high with no perms and it curls natuarlly after washing would like to keep it that way will the finger
- The dryer is good, I just got bigger diffuser.by cmenatural4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This blower is a waste of time and money. It overheats within a few months.by lcminikisses4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?