About this item
This Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner will stay looking bold and colorful all day long. It is waterproof and will not smear easily. In addition, the Revlon waterproof eyeliner comes with an easy-to-use pull-out sharpener.
Never Use If Your Eye Is Injured, Irritated Or Infected. Consult An Eye Doctor Immediately In Case of Injury. Always Handle and Apply In A Careful and Sanitary Manner. Do Not Share With Others.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera ((Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax) Cire De Candelilla), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Bht, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica, Black 2 (Ci 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Carmine (Ci 77470).
Sharpens Easily: Pull Out Sharpener from End of Pencil. Twist Pencil to Expose Fresh Color. Insert In Sharpener and Turn Gently.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 0.44 x 0.69|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On the opposite end of the eyeliner is a small sharpener.by Westyle12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is like a pencil sharpener on the one end of it that you can pull out to sharpen the tip.by Etimret3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The end opposite the color pulls off and has a very small sharpener to make the color end into a sharper point.by cheleNV3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the end of the pencil, there is a little plastic piece that you simply pull out. It pulls out very easily. There is a tiny sharpener which you can use to make a sharper point.by Momeramas2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the top where there usually is nothing it has this little sharpener attached so when it gets flat and dull you can make it pointy again. Pretty cool ideaby Sumbody112/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has no sharpenerby roop802/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The opposite end detaches and can then be used as a sharpener. The one on mine kept falling out though.by skinnieminnie2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, be sure to use moisturizer and wait for it to be fully absorbed. Then apply the eyeliner on your skin, you will find it very easy to apply and glide right on.by stepstosuccess2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can! Use it on there everyday!by MRHprincess2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I use it daily on inner lidby seoul1012/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's how I use it every day. It's non-irritating on my eyes. What I like is the right consistency for tightlining - not to hard or soft.by Momeramas5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can....but you should never use on the "inner" lid. I made this same mistake for years. A makeup artist will tell you that lining your inner lid will only make your eyes look smaller (not to mention the risk of infection). Line your eyes right at the lashline and smudge just a bit to blend w/lashes. You'll wonder why you haven't been doing this all along.by carolinagirl9652/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Automatically, no sharpeningby Lindalshops2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is an automatic pencil.by CommunityAnswer2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?