Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner will stay looking bold and colorful all day long. It is waterproof and will not smear easily. In addition, the Revlon waterproof eyeliner comes with an easy-to-use pull-out sharpener.
Warning Text: Never Use If Your Eye Is Injured, Irritated Or Infected. Consult An Eye Doctor Immediately In Case of Injury. Always Handle and Apply In A Careful and Sanitary Manner. Do Not Share With Others.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera ((Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax) Cire De Candelilla), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Bht, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica, Black 2 (Ci 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Carmine (Ci 77470).
Instructions: Sharpens Easily: Pull Out Sharpener from End of Pencil. Twist Pencil to Expose Fresh Color. Insert In Sharpener and Turn Gently.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 0.44 x 5.74 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 3-4 weeks for meby zoni874/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the opposite end of the eyeliner is a small sharpener.by Westyle4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is like a pencil sharpener on the one end of it that you can pull out to sharpen the tip.by Etimret10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The end opposite the color pulls off and has a very small sharpener to make the color end into a sharper point.by cheleNV4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the end of the pencil, there is a little plastic piece that you simply pull out. It pulls out very easily. There is a tiny sharpener which you can use to make a sharper point.by Momeramas4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the top where there usually is nothing it has this little sharpener attached so when it gets flat and dull you can make it pointy again. Pretty cool ideaby Sumbody114/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has no sharpenerby roop804/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The opposite end detaches and can then be used as a sharpener. The one on mine kept falling out though.by skinnieminnie10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, be sure to use moisturizer and wait for it to be fully absorbed. Then apply the eyeliner on your skin, you will find it very easy to apply and glide right on.by stepstosuccess4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can! Use it on there everyday!by MRHprincess4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I use it daily on inner lidby seoul1014/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's how I use it every day. It's non-irritating on my eyes. What I like is the right consistency for tightlining - not to hard or soft.by Momeramas4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can....but you should never use on the "inner" lid. I made this same mistake for years. A makeup artist will tell you that lining your inner lid will only make your eyes look smaller (not to mention the risk of infection). Line your eyes right at the lashline and smudge just a bit to blend w/lashes. You'll wonder why you haven't been doing this all along.by carolinagirl9654/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all dayby Debbie4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear contact lenses and use this liner on top and bottom of my eyes. Except for a few touch ups, it lasts most of the day. I use about 1 stick every 4-6 weeks.by anna4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ColorStay™ Eyeliner gives you rich, intense color for up to 16 hrs. Glides on smoothly. waterproof and ophthalmologist tested.by Revlon Information Center4/15/2016Written by a verified representative from Revlon Information CenterWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This creamy liner is an awesome cross between a hard pencil liner and a gel-type liner. With all liners, the softer they are, the faster they are used up. If you need a liner that has excellent staying-power, and want a softer one that doesn't pull or drag the eye lid, this would be a great choice. If you use it every day, you will probably need to replace it in about six months. But considering the value and quality, I would highly recommend this to you. Hope this helps! :-)by Kschone4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.35
- from $5.99
- from $9.48
- from $7.15
- from $7.97