About this item
The most concise, easy-to-use, and frequently updated review of the medically important aspects microbiology and immunology
Essential for USMLE and medical microbiology course exam preparation, Review of Medical Microbiology, 12e provides a high-yield review of the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology. The book emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases and offers a unique mix of narrative text, color images, tables and figures, Q&A, and clinical cases.
Everything you need to put your USMLE and course exam preparation on the fast track:
- 654 USMLE-style practice questions test your knowledge and understanding
- 50 clinical cases illustrate the importance of basic science information in clinical diagnosis
- A complete USMLE-style practice exam consisting of 80 questions
- Pearls for the USMLE impart important basic science information helpful in answering questions on the USMLE
- Self-assessment questions with answers appear at the end of each chapter
- 50 color images show classic clinical lesions to aid in the diagnosis of infectious diseases
- 18 color images depict the life cycles of important protozoa and worms
- Concise summaries of medically important microorganisms are presented together in a separate to facilitate comparison of organisms
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information
|Contributed by:||Levinson, Warren|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division|
|Publish Date:||Jun 06, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||710|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.8 x 8.5 x 1.0|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.