About this item
This Revere Non-Stick Skillet is engineered from polished aluminum. You will enjoy fast and even heating with this cooking tool. Its high-quality non-stick interior ensures effortless cleanups. It has an ergonomic "pistol" grip handle, which allows you to easily grasp the pan as you mix items into an omelette, make a stir-fry, flip some pancakes and much more. This 10" skillet is also oven-safe, allowing you to effortlessly warm up or reheat a previously cooked meal.
Revere 10" Non-Stick Skillet, Polished Aluminum:
- Polished aluminum skillet
- Non-stick coating
- Aluminum exterior for quick and even heating
- Cleans easily and allows food to be cooked with little or no added fat
- Ergonomic "pistol" grip handle
- Dimensions: 6.30"L x 6.00"W x 1.90"H
- 5-year limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.3 x 6.0 x 1.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know why the web page lists those goofy dimensions. (Note that it also says no battery is required.) This is a 10-inch skillet (25 cm), but that isn't the diameter of the bottom of the pan. It's the measurement from lip-to-lip across the opening. A standard 10-inch Revere Ware lid (measuring about 9-3/4 inches outside diameter) will fit this pan. The measurement across the bottom on the inside of the pan is approx. 8-1/2 inches.by centerfield5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 350 degree F oven-safe handleby Sandy14573/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 10-inch skillet (25 cm), but that is not the measurement at the bottom of the pan. It is the diameter from lip-to-lip across the opening. A standard 10-inch Revere Ware lid (measuring about 9-3/4 inches outside diameter) will fit this pan. The measurement across the bottom on the inside surface of the pan is approx. 8-1/2 inches. I have no idea where those crazy dimensions in the web page description came from.by centerfield5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the bottom of the pan is not 10".by CommunityAnswer11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?