About this item
In an all-new storyline that takes place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Revelations follows branching stories of franchise favorite characters Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Chris has disappeared and it's up to Jill, along with her new partner Parker Luciani, to track down his whereabouts. Their only clue leads them to an abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean. Far from being empty, the vessel hides danger around every corner as Jill and Parker explore the confined spaces of the ship, facing frightening horrors that emerge from the darkness. For the first time in the franchise, players will venture underwater in an effort to escape the terrifying creatures roaming the ship. Full of conspiracies and plot twists, Resident Evil Revelations is told in the style of a TV drama as players work to discover the location of Chris Redfield, the source of the T-Virus, and the intentions of a mysterious terrorist organization, Veltro.
- All new Resident Evil - Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield plus new BSAA members, mysterious agent Raymond Vester and Head of the BSAA Clive R. O'Brian.
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns - Campaign mode's single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Raid Mode - Compete in single player or two player co-op as Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Attack the enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons.
- Brand new threat - A new kind of enemy and virus, the T-Abyss, that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
- Utilises the unique 3DS features - Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
- Use your equipment - Analyse enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- First person shooter view - choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
- Localised voice over - In a first for a Capcom title, Resident Evil Revelations will provide a voice over in five different European languages.
- Outstanding visuals - MT Framework Mobile, Capcom's proprietary game engine brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
- Compatible with Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro - Add a fourth control scheme to your gameplay experience with the Circle Pad Pro.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. But I wouldn't suggest any younger than 12.by wccd2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on your child and only you can answer that assuming it's your kid. Otherwise ask the parents first. My 11 year old son has this game and he loves it.by MyBoysRuleMyWorld10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?