About this item
In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Milla Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.
PS3 Wallpaper Theme, movieIQ+sync and BD-Live connect you to real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie!, Undead Vision: Picture-in-Picture, Filmmaker Commentary, Deleted & Extended Scenes, Outtakes, Back Under the Umbrella: Directing Afterlife, Band of Survivors: Casting Afterlife, Undead Dimension: Resident Evil in 3D, Fighting Back: The Action of Afterlife, Vision of the Apocalypse: The Design of Afterlife, New Blood: The Undead of Afterlife, Pwning the Undead: Gamers of the Afterlife.
Languages: English, Spanish and French, Subtitles: English, French, Danish, Finnish, Hindi, Norwegian, Swedish and Spanish.
|Starring:||Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller, Kim Coates, Shawn Roberts, Spencer Locke, Boris Kodjoe, Boris Kodjoe|
|Studio Name:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|3D Release Date:||01/30/2015|
|Run Time (in minutes):||97 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 5.3 x 6.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- has to be a 3-D tvby camarodude6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this will work if you have a TV with the 3d set up w/ your own glasses. The way to tell is if the box states "Blu-Ray 3D" it is made for the at home set up. I hope this helps.by mkhoppejr1197/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has both 2D & 3D Blu-Ray, so as long as you have Blu-Ray player.by Tricky2U5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to have 3D tv, blu-ray player and glasses to watch 3Dby stangy3477/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you need a 3D TV with active shutter glasses.by Danyel7247/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Has both 2D or HD Blu-Ray and 3D Blu-Ray.by Tricky2U5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not usually unles the disc has a 2D version...3D movies come out all blurry....by RandolfMayhem4/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most 3D disc packages came with a 3D disc, a bluray disc, a DVD disc and the digital code to allow all format but resident evil 3d can only play the 3D and bluray formats. This disc will play the 2d version on regular bluray player and HD TV. Just buy the bluray version - why pay more. Even if you had the 3D setup, this 3D effect on this disc is just not existing-keep off the 3D if you want realDby Spooner7212/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This movie will play in standard 2D high definition. Even if you just have a standard blu ray player and standard HDTV. It will automatically show up in 2D (even though it's a 3D disc). In order to watch it in 3D, you need a 3D capable HDTV, a 3D capable blu ray player, and 3D glasses that go with your 3D TV. If you own a 3D TV, there should be a setting in which you can switch from 2D to 3D on your TV remote.by alexxx9412/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it should play just fine(as long as it is a 3D BluRay disc and not a 3D DVDisc). HD should not effect it negatively. A 3D Bul-Ray disc should work just like 3D DVD (except with better quality and interactive features). FYI: You can NOT actually see the movie in 3D unless you are wearing the 3D glasses (which are traditionally provided, folded inside the disc case, usually 4 reusable pairs). You can still watch a 3D movie format WITHOUT the glasses but it will seem somewhat blurry! If you plan to watch it WITHOUT 3D glasses (with a large group of people for example when there are NOT enough 3D glasses to go around) getting it on Blu-Ray may defeat the purpose and you might want to buy it on DVD (UNLESS THIS COPY INCLUDES BOTH 3D & non-3D VERSIONS). Being Blu-Ray though, the sound quality would still be much better then DVD even if the picture was blurry. In case you didn't know: Some 3D movie discs come with BOTH the 3D version AND the regular viewing version included. ***This particular one does not say if it includes the regular version.*** If it is something that would matter to you, you can read reviews on other sites to find out (before you buy) whether THIS Blu-Ray includes BOTH versions. Personally I would NOT buy a 3D version if it did NOT include the regular version also. Be careful though, 2 movie covers can look almost identical, but one may have both versions while the other only has one. Just like "full screen" & "widescreen", some discs have one or the other while other discs may include BOTH formats ...AND!!! ...they ALL may have almost identical looking covers with only a SLIGHT variation. The same goes for "Extended Scenes", "Deleted Scenes" or sometimes one copy may not even have ANY "Special Features" at all! READ AND COMPARE THE COVERS CAREFULLY!by ShAdOwMiSt11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Blu-Ray 2D & 3D gives you the option when you select Play Movieby Tricky2U5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 2D and 3D versions on the disc.by RandolfMayhem4/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will play both - unfortunately, the 3D is non existent on this disc so I will stick with either the bluray or regular DVD version.by Spooner7212/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will play both. On your 3D TV remote you just need to access the TV settings and you can switch from 2D to 3D.by alexxx9412/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The disc itself is Blu-Ray, so YES it plays Blu-Ray quality in 3D. I think what you mean to ask though is whether this Blu-Ray has BOTH versions on it ...both, 3D AND the regular viewing version. (this I don't know the answer to ...was wondering that myself)by ShAdOwMiSt12/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?