Similar items in stock
Resident Evil 6 w/ Wal-Mart Exclusive 3-Pack Resident Evil 6 Character Decals (PS3)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 is the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. With three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only does Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
- Horror on a global scale - No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China.
- Multiple characters and intertwined storylines - Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, BSAA member Chris Redfield, and son of Albert Wesker, Jake Muller; with their respective partners US government agent Helena Harper, BSAA member Piers Nivans and Sherry Birkin.
- Not only does each story cross paths, but so does the action - At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online.
- Solo or co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online.
- A new challenge - Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms.
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games.
- The enemy creatures known as J'avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J'avo take substantial damage to a particular area they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
- The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures.
- Play your way - Upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the Character Skill system.
- Vehicle based action - Resident Evil 6 will include gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles.
- Mercenaries returns - Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode.
- Redesigned control system - Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack.
- Localized voice over - Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Nudity, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.57|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.7 x 5.3 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought Resident Evil 6; it was supposed to come with digital copies of 1-5 + 3 char cards but I found no codes for downloading the digital copies.
Customers also bought these products