About this item
De-clutter your bathroom drawer and simplify your life with the Remington S6600 Ultimate Stylist Flat Iron and Curling Iron. You can have one tool that can do the job of four. This ceramic curling iron can create the look you want each day, from full volume to curls and waves. It has never been easier to follow your favorite trends while maintaining your individual, everyday style. The exclusive slides on this advanced hair-curling iron allow users to adjust the size of the spiral to create anything from tight curls to loose beach waves to straight and shiny. The easy-action style switch extends curl slides for different styles. Go from straight to wavy to ultra curly, all with the same simple to use tool. It heats up in 30 seconds, so it's ready whenever you are.
Remington Ultimate Styling Ceramic Hair Straightener:
- 4 looks, 1 tool
- Ceramic curling iron heats to 400degreeF salon-high heat
- Ceramic plates for less damage and faster styling
- 30 variable heat settings
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.348|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.5 x 6.5 x 6.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On the manual on this page it says it is dual voltage. Can someone please clarify? I have bought a few irons in the past that said dual voltage and when received they were not. HELP!by Kary12308/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. 120V and 240Vby Symi2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Remington S6600 Ultimate Stylist Flat Iron & Curling Iron is not dual voltage.by Remington Product Expert4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No your hair must be dryby SunnySand12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not to be used on wet hair.by Remington Product Expert12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VERY long. As long as one you'd buy from a beauty supply store.by animalplanet4511/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plenty longby ArtistAtLarge11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?