About this item
The Remington S9520 Pearl Ceramic 2" Flat Iron makes it easy to achieve a smooth and controlled look for your hair. It straightens out curls so you can give yourself a variety of different styles. This Remington flat iron heats up within 15 seconds and the long ceramic plates handle large portions of hair at once, allowing you to get started and finish styling your hair sooner. They provide a smooth glide so you can move it down in an easy motion. The flat iron heats up to a salon temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit, providing the strong heat you need. Digital controls give you precision in your selections, while a temperature control lock prevents the straightener from getting hotter than desired.
Remington Ceramic Pearl Professional 2" Straightener:
- 15x more ceramic
- 8x smoother glide
- 450 degrees F salon high heat
- 15 second heat up
- Floating plate
- Automatic shutoff
- Precise digital controls
- Turbo heat setting
- Flat iron straightener with temperature control lock
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.88 x 5.0 x 13.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This flat iron cannot be used on wet or damp hair.by Remington Product Expert3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only dry hair.by Kenzer0072/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is dry only. If you want a wet and dry straightener I would recommend the Remington Wet 2 Straight.by Hairdisater5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say use it on dry hair.Because i would never use a flat iron on wet hair it will get damaged.by peru903/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Uhm, I don't believe it is wet to dry. I certainly don't use it for that. I have always thought when you use wet to dry straighteners it burns your hair. When you hear a sizzling sound... that's not a good thing... It doesn't sound pleasant and it kind of scares me. It doesn't take long to dry your hair so I recommend you do that instead of ruining your hair. It works AMAZING. (: Yoouurr weelcome .by An anonymous customer5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have used it when my hair was damp.. but it does not say wet/dry like some of the others i've seen.by stinkpot3/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Ceramic Pearl-Infused Professional 2" Straightener is strictly for dry hair. Our wet to dry straighteners have unique vents that extract moisture from damp hair and allow the steam to escape through the vents, drying hair and sealing the cuticle at the same time. These types of straighteners can be found on our website, remingtonproducts.com under the Hair Care, Wet 2 Straight section.by RemingtonProducts.com12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone needed to use the warranty for this? For those having used it for a year now, does it still work well? What is included in warranty?
- Limited Four-Year Warranty Spectrum Brands, Inc. warrants this product against any defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a four-year period from the original date of consumer purchase. If the product should become defective within the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge. Return your product and sales receipt with your name, address and day time phone number to: Remington Returns Center, 507 Stokely Dr., P.O. Box 1, Deforest, WI 53538. For more information call 800-736-4648. KEEP ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES. This warranty does not cover products damaged by the following: ■ Accident, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product ■ Servicing by unauthorized persons ■ Use with unauthorized accessories ■ Connecting it to incorrect current and voltage ■ Wrapping the cord around the appliance, causing premature wear & breakage ■ Any other conditions beyond our control No responsibility, obligation, or liability is assumed for the installation or maintenance of this product. SPECTRUMBRANDS, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO FOUR YEARS FROM DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special, or consequential damages. Spectrum Brands, Inc. Money-back Offer If within 30 days after you have purchased your Remington® branded product,you are not satisfied and would like a refund, return it with the sales slip indicating purchase price and date of purchase to the retailer from whom it was purchased. Spectrum Brands, Inc. will reimburse all retailers who accept the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you have any questions concerning the money-back guarantee, please call 800-736-4648.by Remington Product Expert9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes works very well still.by Kenzer0072/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I never purchased the warranty and mine still works great I've owed it for over a yearby MomOf2Two29/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! It offers high heat options (450⁰) to get the straight look you need. Just be careful not to over-heat! It also has ceramic pearl technology to evenly distribute heat and preserve moisture to get a silky smooth look.by Remington Product Expert5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have very curly, thick hair and in 10 minutes every time I get perfect smooth non oily hair. Best flat iron I have used.by Kenzer0075/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great on curly hair. Mine is curly and and it works great on mine, I just have to pass it once sometimes twice through my hair till its straight the way I like it.by domesticgoddess065/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?