Similar items in stock
Remington PG6015CDN pg6015cdn- Rechargeable Stubble & Beard Trimmer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Remington PG6015 Stubble & Beard Trimmer offers ultimate superior precision with complete control. Made with premium full stainless steel blades, the Remington PG6015 Stubble & Beard Trimmer stay sharp for a close trim time after time. The ergonomic grips and handle of the Remington Beard Trimmer ensure a comfortable and accurate trim. The Remington PG6015 Stubble & Beard Trimmer comes with 9 length settings, giving you the freedom to create a unique look all your own. This rechargeable beard trimmer has a runtime of 30 minutes before needing it to plug it into the wall.
|Occasion:||Christmas , Anniversary , Father's Day , Birthday , Valentine's Day|
|Primary Shelf ID:||133145|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 4.50 x 7.75 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From dead to almost useable, bout an hour.by BDavyG3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Remington PG6015 Rechargeable Stubble & Beard Trimmer takes 14-16 hours for a full charge. The operating instructions can be found on www.remingtonproducts.com.by Remington Product Expert3/8/2015Written by a verified representative from Remington Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just leave it over night. The manual dose not say. It does say the charge is good for 30 minutes of use.by An anonymous customer7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It charges in two hours for me! There is nothing to it,turn it on and trim or put the combs on for your beard,if you have one! I trim the sides of my head hair and it works great! Good luck,you won't be sorry!by Confront237/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but keep it plugged in or you will not get the job done.by BDavyG3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product may not be used on the head.by Remington Product Expert9/4/2013Written by a verified representative from Remington Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm disappointed that there were no directions on how to charge this unit. With that being said, am I charging it in the On or Off position?
- The instructions to this states that everything must be turned off before taking it off the charger.The instructions doesn't make it known, so you just have to assume it does, when you plug it in just turn it on.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit should be turned off while you charge it.by RemingtonProducts.com10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $42.58 List price $62.10Save $19.52