About this item
The Ruff Maxx Plastic Dog Kennel makes dogs feel safe at home and secure when traveling, and can be used both for transportation in cars and planes. This air travel kennel is designed to meet the standards for IATA and USDA air travel requirements. This plastic dog kennel features quick and easy assembly, airflow ventilation, live animal labels and food and water cups. This Ruff Maxx Plastic Dog Kennel accommodates such dogs weighing 25-30 lbs. Model No. 21794.
Ruff Maxx Plastic Dog Kennel:
- 28W" x 20.5"D x 21.5"H
- Door opening: 14"W x 16.75"H Quick and easy assembly
- Airflow ventilation
- Includes live animal labels and food/water cups
- Meets international (IATA) and domestic (USDA) air travel requirements
- For dogs weighing 25 to 30 pounds
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 20.5 x 21.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are the bolts on this kennel made of metal. And are they a nut and screw? Also, how hard is the plastic? Thank you
- Yes the bolt is metal but the top nut is plastic. This is not the best in crates, I would not sit on it, but it will suffice if you need it for the airline or just sleeping quarters for a well behaved furkid. But if you have a male in season and want to keep him secure, my terrier can paw open the door and chew the plastic. He is very determined. So know your dog before you purchase this. It is better than many of the kennels out there and I have bought many of them for shipping puppies.by Homeofgreatdeals11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?