About this item
The F.A.S.T. (Fast Action opening with a Soft Touch handle) Remington Sportsman Series Knife features an innovative thumb collar design which enables quick, one-handed opening. These highly functional knives have a serrated/straight combo edge clip point blade with a bead-blasted finish. Each Remington Sportsman Series knife is made from durable 440 stainless steel for long-term use. Its anodized aluminum scale handles with rubberized coating offer a soft feel but also provide excellent grip and control when working in damp or otherwise less-than-ideal conditions. This Remington F.A.S.T. knife has a mossy oak blaze camo grip and a sleek steel blade. With a compact 5" length once folded, it makes for a convenient addition to the gear of any hunter or backpacker.
Remington Sportsman Series Large F.A.S.T. Folder, Mossy Oak Blaze Camo/Bead Blast:
- Blade length: 3-5/8" (semi-serrated clip point)
- Remington folding knife with 5" closed length
- Blade material: 440 stainless steel with bead blast finish
- Handle material: anodized aluminum scales with mossy oak blaze rubberized coating, includes pocket clip and lanyard hole
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 19768
- Remington folding knife with F.A.S.T (Fast Action opening with a Soft Touch handle) design
- Unique thumb collar design allows for rapid one-handed deployment
- Serrated/straight edge combo clip point blade
- Soft handle with reliable grip for better control
- Serrated area allows for sawing more durable materials
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 2.875 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.