About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This gun from Remington will always shoot straight and aim true.
Remington 770 Rifle with Scope, .243 Win:
- Classic rifle
- Twist: 1 x 9.125"
- Choke type: IC, modified and full
- Action type: bolt action
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel color: blued
- Barrel length: 22"
- Length of pull: 13.375"
- Overall length: 42.5"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Stock: black
- Barrel type: carbon steel barrel
- Sights: open
- Drilled and tapped
- Scope included
|Manufacturer Part Number:||770/243/85630|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225338|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All bore sighting dose is get you on paper, you run a light through the barrel and adjust the scope to it you are still going to need to fine tune it to whatever distance you want to sight in at. and if you change brands of ammo or go to a larger or smaller grain bullet you may need to sight in again but you are now on paper so no need to re bore sight.by harley7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- i hit my deer in the exact same place every time didn't have to adjust scope love this gunby remingtonfan19451/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The scope is a basic starter scope. Expect average performance at 100 yards I get 2" groups but I also don't knock the gun around a lot one trip one the ATV and I was back to resighting it because I missed a 6" target. I put a huge glass on it and this cheap rifle achieves 2" groups all the time at 600 yards mine is .300 win mag.by HitecRednec1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- The scope is "bore sighted" from the factory. It should be fairly close but but will still need adjustment for point of impact of the bullet. I will add that I have this rifle and the supplied scope is very cheap and is usually junk.by Thunder4272/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- .243 caliber Bullets there are a lot to choose from in grain weights but they will all work. Use 100 grain for deer/antelope, 85 grain for wood chucks, prairie dogs etc.by HitecRednec5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on caliber you buy.I got the .243by Clem4205/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- .243 caliber 3 x 9 scope 2-year limited warranty Black finish Synthetic stockby benhunts5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- This model number is not the youth or compact model.by HitecRednec7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- no but you can get a youth size.i got the .243 and i'm a 6' 240lb guyby Clem4202/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (27) (13)Was this answer helpful?