Remington 19" Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Cordless Electric Mower
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Remington 19" Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Cordless Electric Mower will help you keep your lawn in pristine condition. The side discharge, mulch and rear bag options make mowing easy. The rear bag on this electric lawn mower also makes grass clippings and leaf cleanup fast. It also features a single-lever height adjuster, an 18-volt battery and an electric start.
Remington 19" Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Cordless Electric Mower:
- 19" cutting deck
- Side discharge/mulch/rear bag
- 18-volt battery
- Electric start
- Single-lever height adjuster
- 7" front wheels/8" rear wheels
- Remington electric mower comes with a 2-year warranty
If you need assistance or a part you cannot find please call 1-888-232-6710. The special order warehouse has parts that may not be found elsewhere and can ship directly to your home. We also offer many attachments to make the most use of any of your power equipment or chore performers.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||74.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.5 x 22.5 x 24.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 1.85MB, 24 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. how long does a full charge last or what size yard per charge in 24-volt battery for remmington 19'' push mower
- I have used it for 45 minutes, and still have 2 bars left. I believe it is good for 90 minutes of regular mowing.by realwischeese6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on the height of your grass and thickness. I have a huge lot (about 1/5 acre) and if the grass is not half way up to my knee, it will mow the whole lawn. roughly it will last about 90 minutes. Just remember to turn it off to move hoses and don't let it run.by valentine2174/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In light grass expect to mow an area of about 100’x150’, medium grass 100’x120’, and heavy grass 100’x80’. This is based on a fully charged battery in mulching mode. Mulching mode will drain the battery the fastest. Battery and grass conditions, cutting mode, and walking pace will effect performance. Answer by Remington Remington is a registered trademark of MTD Products Incby Remington6/1/2015Written by a verified representative from RemingtonWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?