About this item
Get a bright and radiant smile with Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste. This powerful paste has a brilliant new formula that delivers a deep clean and can remove even tough stains. It is specially formulated with micro-polishing particles and stain fighting ingredients that deep-clean teeth and lighten stained surfaces for a spectacular and dazzling white finish. Rembrandt toothpaste, 3.5 oz is an ideal tool for fighting everyday stains and is even tough enough to combat discoloration. It even has a jolt of enamel-restoring fluoride to keep your smile looking its best. When used regularly, the mint toothpaste with fluoride significantly whitens teeth. It has a fresh, clean mint flavor that freshens breath and stimulates the senses.
Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste, 3.5 oz.
- Brilliant new formula
- Removes stains and restores enamel
- Cleans teeth deeply
- Contains micro polishing particles
- Available in a clean, mint flavored paste
- Significantly whitens teeth when used regularly
- Removes tough stains, including red wine and coffee
- Mint flavor helps freshen breath
Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (w/W). Inactive: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyle Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.694 x 6.066 x 1.696|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is 3.05 ounces.by CommunityAnswer8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what this does for me and what it will do for you will be ultimately different outcomes. for me, it's the finest product i could imagine for my teeth. expensive as all get out and i will continue to shell out. your results may be totally different. asking questions like that are just too open-ended. spend a few bucks and find out yourself.by Only1EmmaPeel11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?