Similar items in stock
ReliOn Ultima Blood Glucose Monitor
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Get accurate blood glucose readings every time with the ReliON Ultima Blood Glucose Monitor System. The simple two-step system allows you to monitor your blood glucose more frequently, so you have better control over your diabetes. If you don't like to take samples from your fingertips, the ReliON Strips can also be tested at your forearm. Plus, this blood glucose monitor system only requires a 0.6-ml blood sample. Since you need to test less blood, your testing experience will be much more comfortable. With just a five-second test time, you can monitor your blood glucose quickly and discreetly. The included carrying case makes the ReliOn Ultima Blood Glucose Monitor System super easy to test your blood glucose whenever you need it.
ReliOn Ultima Blood Glucose Monitor Testing System :
- Gives total control of testing your blood glucose
- Optimizes your health goals
- Small and discreet
- Allows you to test more frequently
- Five-second test time
- 0.6 microliter blood sample
- Fingertip or forearm testing
- End-fill strips (top-fill works as well)
- 450 test memory (7, 14 and 28 day averaging)
- Simple two-step procedure
- Download your results
- Covered by Medicare Part B
- Instructions in English and Spanish
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- CR 2032 (coin cell)by Sunshine6185/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ReliOn Ultima Blood Glucose Meter takes a single Lithium CR 2032 (coin cell) battery.by HelpPL5/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes a CR 2032 Lithium battery. It comes with a battery already. I just purchased this same battery at Walmart for my bathroom scales and it was a little over three dollarsby angelbugs5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to calibrate with a bar that comes with each strip box. You just have to calibrate once per box.by Sunshine6185/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, However in the manual it is not called coding, instead it is called "calibrating". Each box of strips come with a "calibrator" that looks similar to a test strip. When inserted into the meter it will display the lot number of the strips in the display. You should retain the calibrator until you have used up all of the strips it came with in case the monitor needs to be calibrated again.by Alrod106324/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not real sure what you mean by code but you do have to calibrate it everytime you get a new box of strips. The calibration stick comes in every box of strips and you just stick in it and make sure your numbers match. Very simple and only takes secondsby angelbugs4/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- go online and go to abbott diabetes care and get the usb data cable and down load the copilot health mag software. it will work for ultima glucometer because it is the same as the abbott Precision Xtra meter. i just use the cable and the software to download my meter.by rtdenney1/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are a Certified Diabetes Educator and would like to download your patients information, please logon to the following website and download co-pilot. Please note that a data cable is needed and ordering instructions can be found on the website as well. If further assistance is needed beyond this, please contact the Customer Care Center directly at (888) 522-5226. http://www.abbottdiabetescare.com/adc_dotcom/url/content/en_US/20.40:40/product/product_category/Product_Category_Profile_0005.htmby HelpPL3/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. To download your meter results you will need the correct cable and software. Below are links to both: Cable: http://www.diabeticexpress.com/content/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryID=25&SubCategoryID=78&ItemID=10-30 Software: http://www.abbottdiabetescare.com/adc_dotcom/url/content/en_US/20.40:40/product/product_category/Product_Category_Profile_0005.htmby An anonymous customer2/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?