About this item
ReliOn Confirm/micro blood glucose test strips give you industry-leading technology at an incredible savings compared to the national brands. Confirm/micro test strips cost about 50% less than leading brands which allows you to test more often and manage your diabetes more effectively.
- No coding required
- 0.3 microliter blood sample
- 7 second test time
- Fingertip or palm testing
- Confirming beep when blood sample is sufficient
- Covered by Medicare Part B
- Instructions in English & Spanish
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 0.75 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they are over the counter. and you cant submit to medicare as far as I know. you have to go thru one of the companies that "SHIPs DISCREETLY TO YOU". But you can take them as a deduction on your income taxes under medical expense.by binkyalb3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are over the counter, and depending on how many strips you use, your copay may be lower. I bet your Medicare covers something more accurate like One Touch Ultra, unless the trouble is you're in the donut hole or you're faced with high copays. I've been told over the past couple of weeks by pharmacists and my doctor's office who had my HMO's procedure confused with Medicare's, that Medicare covers strips as durable medical equipment but you can get it filled through some regular drugstores, notably Walgreen's, that will bill them for it.by Villandra2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you manually turn on the meter it's the first thing that comes up, press the to scroll throu previous readingsby binkyalb3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They ought to have a support phone number where they can answer that - or, if the machine is malfunctioning, I would think send you a new one.by Villandra2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the test strips that I have ever used have only been compatible with the exact meter they were made for. However, you can always contact Aviva for more information regarding compatibility with other brands.by ValueConsciousShoper2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?