Similar items in stock
ReliOn 30G Ultra Thin Lancets 210ct
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An Ultra Thin Lancet that minimizes pain when lancing. This product is not returnable to either Wal-Mart stores or Walmart.com. Please contact the manufacturer if you have any questions regarding defective items, 1-800-461-7448.
- Ultra Thin Lancets minimize pain when lancing
- Compatible with most Lancing Devices
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.8 x 2.8 x 4.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- While you don't HAVE to use a lancing device, the ouch factor is easier to overcome with one. It also allows more accurate placement of the needle. Walmart sells a separate lancing device if you don't have one. Loosen the removable part before installing the lancet into the lancing device. That will make it easier to remove without accidentally pricking yourself.by MJN25/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fist time i tried/used a glucose meter was today. While trying to get the little cap off, i twisted and pulled and it came off, then my hand snapped back and i got pricked on the outside of my finger. Just between the nail and the knuckle. It hurt and bled a lot, =). Yeah it works.by ItiFox3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't have to use lancing device with it. be strong. The device is for average people with weak nerves.by CuTho3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Bunneena4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and so affordable!!by tlcnwaly4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most lancets are pretty generic to various lancing devices and these are no exception.by MJN25/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. These are what came with my kit today.by GreatestAuntEver9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?