Regalo My Cot Deluxe Portable Travel Bed with Sleeping Bag
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Regalo My Cot Deluxe Portable Travel Bed with Sleeping Bag is a child-sized portable sleeping cot with so many uses! It's great for home, grandma's house, sleepovers, camping, the beach or daycare. It has a durable, all-steel frame with a reinforced canvas bed liner and also includes a convenient carry case.
Regalo My Cot Deluxe Portable Travel Bed with Sleeping Bag:
- Durable all-steel frame
- Steel frame folds for easy transport
- Lightweight design
- Reinforced canvas bed liner
- Washable fitted sleeping bag with removable pillow
- Includes a convenient carry case
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Care: machine wash delicate cycle only or hand wash and air dry
- Dimensions: 48"L x 26"W x 7"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.76|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 26.0 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The attachable bag is basically a sleeping bag with elastic on the corners to wrap over the edges of the cot and a built in pillow for comfort.by ExclusiveManny11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a sleeping bag with built in pillow. Fits cot like a fitted sheet. It came with the cot so don't know if you can purchase seperatly.by Indiana828/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- IT COMES WITH ITby SHUHART8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sleeping bag attachment comes with it as a lightly padded cover. It also has an attached pillow. My grandgirl age 4 loves it. Sleeps on it about 3 or 4 days a week. I did put a comforter on it to give more cushioning. Grandgirl likes it with or without the comforter.by ses698/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It attaches to the bed base like a normal fitted sheet and has the bag on top. It comes as a part of the international version of the cotby TravellingBrit8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Which model did you buy? Only one comes with the sleeping bag. You might google the manufacturer and get a phone number to call them. They might be able to give you an answer.by meggg12310/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with the bag. the bottom part fits over the cot like a fitted sheet and the top part closes with a zipper just like a real sleeping bag. It has a built in pillow. I have seen this same model sold with just a fitted sheet for less money, don't know if the sleeping bag can be purchased separately.by couguar11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attachable sleeping bag comes with it. It actually folds over the top of the cot (kind of like mattress pad would a bed). I'm not sure if you can get one separate or not, but maybe it is possible if you contact Regalo directly. I purchased the cot & sleeping bag as an actual set so not sure about upgrading.by PBSgal9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My granddaughter is 18 months old and sleeps on one when we go camping, I also bought 3 more ,for 6 year old 7 year old and a 8 year old: its perfect for them the 8 year old weights 90 pounds and she loves it, We are also going to be staying in a hotel next week and we are bringing them for that trip tooby lbennett9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is two and it worked perfectly for her. She slept great and it will hold up to 72 lbs I believe so she'll be able to use it for a few more years.by TMEades10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Regalo International My Cot Deluxe Portable Child Travel Bed is for children up to 75 pounds.by CommunityAnswer2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son used it last night for the first time and he is 45 pounds and 4 yrs old. He fit perfectly right in the middle and I can imagine that he'll be using it for at least another year or so. I think it would work perfect for what you need it for!by Rdavis210811/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 21 month old granddaughter loves the cot and sleeping bag. It's close to the floor so no fear of falling. The info on the cot says it's good till 5 years old and there is a 75 lb. limit. I can see this lasting until she is 4 or 5. I think it would be perfect for camping.by Susanjoy8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Noticed in the demo that when unfolded it looks like there is a bar in the middle underneath. Is this the case? O
- No it doesn't have a bar on the under side. Seems to be comfortable to my grandson who is 3-1/2 years old.by CeCeDimples6611/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think there used to be but there isn't anymore. My two year old slept great.by TMEades11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no bars directly underneath the cot. My 4yr old slept on it for a week straight with no problems. I checked on him the first few nights and the material didn't sag enough to have his body touch any bars. He didn't complain at all about being uncomfortable. I'd definitely say try it out and if you don't like it just return it. I gave this cot 5 stars!!by ExclusiveManny11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?