Consider these popular products
- $219.99 List price $499.99Save $280.00
- $109.99 List price $159.99Save $50.00
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
Refurbished LG 55" Class LED HDTV - 1080p, TruMotion 120Hz, 2x HDMI - 55LN5400-RB(Refurbished)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LG 55" Class LED HDTV - 1080p, TruMotion 120Hz, 2x HDMI - 55LN5400-RB(Refurbished)
LG 55" Class LED HDTV
Get your daily dose of high quality entertainment straight from the LG LED HDTV. This incredibly beautiful 55" Class LED HDTV features a Full HD 1080p resolution, which produces strikingly detailed images. Equipped with a TruMotion 120Hz, you can watch action-packed scenes without the blur to distract you. You can even use this HDTV's HDMI and USB connectors to connect other devices with ease. Go ahead and buy the LG LED HDTV right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Full HD 1080p Resolution; delivers realistic, vivid images
- TruMotion 120Hz; reduces blur in fast-motion scenes
- ENERGY STAR Qualified; consumes less energy than standard HDTVs
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer's specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
|Television Type:||LED TVs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||55LN5400-RB|
|Refresh Rate:||120 Hz|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This television can be mounted with the compatible mounting kit.by CommunityAnswer7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi mgdray, The 55" LG 1080p, TruMotion, 120Hz, LED HDTV, Model # 55LN5400 can be wall mounted. Any Vesa Certified mount will fit and the Vesa pattern for this TV is 400mm X 400mm... Most, if not all TVs are wall mountable. They all come with a stand and you have the option of attaching the stand to the unit if you're putting it on a TV stand or table, but you can also wall mount it and the mounting screws are provided, but you also get those with the wall mounts...IFVby LGAnswers3/27/2015Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi bjgolfer. Thank you for your inquiry. Refurbished electronic products are products that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for various reasons. Refurbished products are normally tested for functionality and defects before they are sold, and thus are the approximate equivalent of certified pre-owned cars. The main difference between "refurbished" and "used" products is that refurbished products have been tested and verified to function properly, and are thus free of defects, while "used" products may or may not be defective. Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function...IFVby LGAnswers2/6/2015Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbish products are items that once had slight technical problems and are repaired to a like new working condition.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?