Customers also viewed these products
- $162.03 List price $195.95Save $33.92
- $114.00 List price $120.00Save $6.00
- $22.88 List price $29.99Save $7.11
- $147.15 List price $177.95Save $30.80
- $239.95 List price $284.95Save $45.00
- $181.82 List price $225.95Save $44.13
- $147.95 List price $180.95Save $33.00
- $278.63 List price $336.95Save $58.32
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology: 25th Anniversary
Check out these related products
- $276.01 List price $318.95Save $42.94
- $145.50 List price $175.95Save $30.45
- $126.30 List price $145.95Save $19.65
- $164.05 List price $189.95Save $25.90
- $74.52 Was $79.95Save $5.43
- $273.95 List price $329.95Save $56.00
- $186.01 List price $214.95Save $28.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Cengage Learning, 2012, ISBN13 9781111644475, ISBN10 1111644470
Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to maintain and troubleshoot today's complex heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems with REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY, 7th Edition. Now celebrating its 25th anniversary, this time-honored best seller provides the exceptional hands-on guidance, practical applications, latest technology and solid foundation you need to fully understand today's HVAC service and repair, its environmental challenges, and their solutions. Focused on sustainable technology in today's HVAC/R industry with an emphasis on new technologies and the latest advancements in the industry, the 7th edition has been updated to include more on Green Awareness, LEED accreditation and building performances with two new chapters on Energy Audits and Heat Gains and Losses. This edition covers the all-important soft skills and customer relation issues that impact customer satisfaction and employment success. Memorable examples, more than 260 supporting photos and unique Service Call features emphasize the relevance and importance of what you are learning. Trust Refrigeration and Air Conditioning TECHNOLOGY 7E to provide you with clear and accurate coverage of critical skills your HVAC/R success.
|Number of Pages:||1659|
|Author:||Tomczyk, John A./ , Whitman, William C. , Johnson, William M.|
|Publication Date:||February, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 11.00 x 2.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $44.17 List price $46.67Save $2.50
- $116.10 List price $135.00Save $18.90
- $40.76 List price $59.95Save $19.19
- $23.48 List price $34.95Save $11.47
- $25.86 List price $31.95Save $6.09
- $18.25 List price $28.99Save $10.74
- $13.79 List price $24.95Save $11.16
- $14.66 List price $19.95Save $5.29