About this item
Discover Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops, the go-to drop that marks a new era in artificial tears. This clinically proven triple-action formula lubricates for moisturizing dry eye relief, hydrates the eye surface cells and protects your natural tears with a lipid-enhanced drop by reducing tear evaporation. Now, you can have long lasting comfort with Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops.
Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops:
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation
- Makes your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend
- Enhanced formula that lubricates, hydrates, and protects natural tears
For external use only. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If solution changes color, do not use. Stop use And ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness, or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%)...Purpose: Eye Lubricant, Glycerin (1%)...Purpose: Eye Lubricant, Polysorbate 80 (0.5%)...Purpose: Eye Lubricant. Inactive: Boric Acid, Castor Oil, Erythritol, Levocarnitine, Carbomer Copolymer Type A, Purified Water, And Purite(R) (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex). May Also Contain Hydrochloric Acid And/Or Sodium Hydroxide to Adjust Ph.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Use only if imprinted tape seals on top And bottom flaps are intact And clearly legible. Use before expiration date marked on container. Store at 59-86f (15-30c). Retain this carton for future reference.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.03|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.13 x 1.75 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product does have preservatives. So for people that have sensitive eyes, they may want to use this same product, but the version "for sensitive eyes" and that does NOT have preservatives. The eye doctor explained that to me today.by ArizWalmartShopper2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use it 3 times a day doctor says use for 4 monthsby leftty3761/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use these drops everyday as needed. There is no limit to how long they can be used.by aliosh7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made by Allergan, Irvine, CA. www.refreshbrand.comby JennDG9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not contain an antihistamine, HOWEVER, I use these drops when my eyes feel irritated, itchy or like I have sand in them. It worked better than the Ketotifen allergy drops I was using.by aliosh3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?