Reese Towpower Tri Ball Draw Bar, Model #7022400
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Reese Towpower Tri Ball Hitch is made for durability and strength, and it is designed to resist rust and corrosion. The Reese Draw Bar has a box opening and features three different size balls for multiple uses. With the three-ball design you can use the Reese hitch ball to tow a variety of items with different weight capacities. The smallest hitch ball has a 200-lb tongue weight with a 2,000-lb gross towing weight, the medium-sized ball has a 600-lb tongue weight with a 6,000-lb gross towing weight and the largest-sized ball has a 1,000-lb tongue weight with a 10,000-lb gross towing weight. With the Reese Towpower Tri Ball Hitch, you'll have a solution for your towing needs.
Reese Towpower Tri Ball Draw Bar:
- Draw bar has a 2" x 2" box opening
- Length: 8"
- Hitch ball sizes: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16"
- Weight capacity 1-7/8" hitch ball: 200-lb tongue weight; 2,000-lb gross towing weight
- Weight capacity 2" hitch ball: 600-lb tongue weight; 6,000-lb gross towing weight
- Weight capacity 2-5/16" hitch ball: 1,000-lb tongue weight; 10,000-lb gross towing weight
- Model# 7022400
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7022400|
|Assembled Product Weight:||18.9|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.5 x 6.8 x 4.5 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No does not come with pin.by Symster1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you will have to buy separate.by bob10108/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. The receiver is most likely to larger. Most car receivers are much smaller.by bob10108/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?