Customers also viewed these products
- $2.28 Was $4.60Save $2.32
- $10.66 List price $24.54Save $13.88
- Reduced Price$24.11 List price $31.47Save $7.36
- $5.37 Was $6.40Save $1.03
Reese Towpower Tail Light Converter
Check out these related products
- $14.25 Was $20.26Save $6.01
- $17.61 Was $25.52Save $7.91
- $19.95 Was $37.38Save $17.43
- $20.35 Was $21.62Save $1.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Reese Towpower tail light converter is ideal when needing to convert the vehicle wire system to match that of a standard trailer. The unit is rated for up to 2.1 amps for turn/stop circuits and 7.5 amps for tail light circuits. It is designed to function on systems with LED or incandescent lights.
Reese Towpower Tail Light Converter:
- Adapts import and domestic vehicles with separate turn and stop lights (3-wire system) to standard trailer tail light wiring (2-wire system)
- Rated for up to 2.1 amps for Turn/Stop circuits and 7.5 amps for Tail Light circuit
- Compatible with most vehicles that have LED lights
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 78013
|Manufacturer Part Number:||78013|
|Connector Type:||Flat Wire Connector|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.90 x 4.10 x 8.98 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's like 3 inches, and the wiring is plentiful.by TheLawnMan6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 4'. I have a Plymouth Voyager and it was long enough to get next to the trailer hitch. The one input wire that goes to the opposite brake light was actually a couple inches too short but easy to extend.by FarmerTomVA9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Without measuring it, I would say it is at least four feet and possibly five feet.by handymann1112/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 36 inchesby codrac9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by FarmerTomVA6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $11.00 Was $14.99Save $3.99
- $13.66 Was $19.31Save $5.65