About this item
Transport your bikes to your next outdoor adventure with the Reese Carry Power Sportwing Hitch Mount Bike Carrier. It is made out of lightweight yet heavy-duty steel and it has a powder-coated steel shank for extra reliability. It also comes with rubber straps and cushion brackets. This four-bike carrier features quick-release cradles that hold bikes by their wheels, not their frames. It helps to mount and un-mount bikes smoothly yet holds them securely in position as you drive thanks to the wheel straps. The anti-sway straps prevent bike damage. The Reese Carry Power Sportwing Hitch Mount Bike Carrier has a maximum capacity of 160 lbs and is designed to accommodate both adult and child bikes so it is ideal for the whole family. Thanks to the removable support arms, you can adjust it according to the number of bikes you are transporting. The trunk bike carrier is designed to retract for compact storage when not in use.
Reese Carry Power SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Carrier, 4 Bikes:
- Ultimate carrying solution
- 4-bike carrier for the whole family
- Supports up to 160 lbs in total
- For adult and child bikes
- Adjustable and removable support arms to accommodate number of bikes
- Quick-release cradle mounts and un-mounts bikes smoothly
- Holds bikes by the wheels, not the frame
- Included wheel straps for secure hold
- Powder-coated steel shank
- The trunk bike carrier is designed for easy storage
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 32.5 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This model is powder coated steel. They do make the same style but in all aluminum. More $$$ of course.by jsas8110/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- steelby mountainbiker9999910/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- blocks my Commanders rear door....it opens about 6".....The uprights are removable - could take the back two off (connected with a quick pin) and should allow accessby Bigdave5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will block the rear lift gate from opening. As will almost any hitch mounted bike rack.by jsas8110/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?