Reese Carry Power Ratcheting Cargo Bar
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Reese Carry Power Ratcheting Cargo Bar is the smart solution for keeping your cargo safe. With this Cargo Stabilizer Bar, you can adjust it to fit big loads or small loads and keep everything secure. The Reese Cargo Load Bar is easy to install and built to last.
Reese Carry Power Ratcheting Cargo Bar:
- Stops cargo from shifting
- Easy to install
- Adjusts for a universal fit
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.5 x 3.7 x 1.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 70 inchesby wolffj5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so.. I have a Ford Ranger and there is plenty of bar to expand.by inthego5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is adjustable to 70"by TurkeyJim5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they are adjustable and fit about any angle very wellby wolffj11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are on a swivel.by inthego11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it can be easily adjusted so t hey could crawl inby wolffj5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably not, it's most likely too long to fit in a window, and the person trying to get in could easily unlock it and get inby TheOriginalSavvyShopper11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?