About this item
Organize and secure your cargo when traveling in your car, van, SUV or truck with the help of the Reese Carry Power Hammock Cargo Net. It will keep your things from rolling round in the back of your vehicle and protect valuable and fragile items. This hammock-style storage net is quick and easy to install and remove. Using one of the loops found on any corner to attach to a hook in your vehicle. If your vehicle has no hooks, this item includes mounting hardware. The Reese Carry Power Hammock Cargo Net comes with two adhesive knobs for temporary installation and screws for permanent installation.
Reese Carry Power Hammock Cargo Net:
- Hammock-style storage net
- Designed to organize and secure cargo
- Quick and easy to install and remove
- Use the loops on any corner to attach to hooks
- Includes two adhesive knobs and mounting screws
- Reese cargo net is great for cars, trucks, SUVs or vans
- Model# 9424000
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 4.33 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- it comes with 2 adheseive knobs, each cornner is a loop to pull over the knob or slip over a hook, we had to get carabiners to hook to the loops and to the car loopsby byronc1010/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top of the net has a bungee cord around it. There are loops on both ends to attach to a hook. Net comes with two hooks which can be installed by self-adhesive or a provided screw. The self-adhesive did not work for me.by An anonymous customer11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has hooks for the corners and it comes with two types of hardware for temporary or permanetly installby sebring200011/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The net has loops similiar to original nets supplied by car makers.If your car has knobs already installed you can use those as i did on a Equinox.If your car doesnt have knobs this net comes with 2 adhesive backed knobs that can be installed to secure the net.by Edward63943/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Package includes 2 "buttons" and screws that attach to the sides of vehicle.by RRun11/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The net has loops on each end which can be attached to the hooks in the inside of your vehicle. Hardware is also included in case there are no hooks already installed.by oceangirl20010/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are hooks provided in the box for you to attach to your car. The net has stretchy loops at 4 corners to use on those hooks.by SweetNavy11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with two "hooks" (they are round) that attach to the body of vehicle. The net has loops that then loop around the "hooks." The "hooks" do have a sticky side to stick to the car, but it doesn't hold great. You can also screw them on to the body and that works wonderfully.by Phynyx11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has loops on the ends and my car (hyundai santa fe) has pre installed hooks for it. It does come with stick on hooks as well but I didn't use them. I would be concerned whether they'd stay in place if used.by Minnmizzoufan11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The net comes with "sticky" pad hooks, as well as hardware. I chose to use the adhesive hooks, although one of the pads is not holding. Easy enought to fix with some contact cement. My vehicle had the hooks, but they were broken before I got the car, and I wanted the net next to the rear door.by j022511/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Mr Troutfishing: The net is very flexible bunji-style material. The box says it will fit SUV or pickup beds 42-56" wide, and it fit my 4runner just fine. Use the screws, the adhesive pads are worthless.by Tomfromrock1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this in a Jeep Commander using the hooks provided.it can be stretched a little if needed. the size is about 5 foot by 5 foot squareby autotechnican7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is absurd ! I got mine for my Kia Sedona mini van and its a little big for it but considering the Kia Sedona is a little smaller than other vans I wasnt surprised. Its a very nice quality net and it works very well though. So Im not sure of the exact numbers but its definatly not the ones you found ! I hope this helpsby An anonymous customer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The net stretches across the interior of my Honda CR-V. The net has loops on either end which can be connected to the hooks already on the inside of the vehicle. If the net is being used where hooks are not provided, hardware is included with the net.by oceangirl2005/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The net is 45" to 60" long and 12" deep. The numbers in the description are totally whacked. I took a chance and bought the net and, yep it's a good size !!!by KilgoreTrout755/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My sister just bought a 2012 Mitsubishi Galant. Will this net fit her car or recommend one that would fit. Thanks
- This works in any size trunkby sebring20008/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should fit your sister's car.by ThreeforGrammy11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?