Redi Shade 36" x 72" Black Out Shade
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $13.87
- from $15.00
- from $27.87
- Rollbackfrom $15.24
- Reduced Price$6.87
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$44.15 List price $61.17Save $17.02
- Reduced Price$37.71 List price $51.04Save $13.33
- Reduced Price$40.51 List price $54.82Save $14.31
- Reduced Price$39.75 List price $53.80Save $14.05
- Reduced Price$58.78 List price $79.49Save $20.71
- Reduced Price$41.45 List price $56.09Save $14.64
- Reduced Price$100.70 List price $136.15Save $35.45
- Reduced Price$40.20 List price $54.42Save $14.22
- Reduced Price$46.34 List price $62.69Save $16.35
- Reduced Price$117.27 List price $158.61Save $41.34
- Reduced Price$64.35 List price $87.01Save $22.66
- Reduced Price$92.86 List price $149.50Save $56.64
- Reduced Price$55.50 List price $75.06Save $19.56
- Reduced Price$40.92 List price $55.38Save $14.46
- Reduced Price$114.43 List price $154.62Save $40.19
- Reduced Price$34.62 List price $46.97Save $12.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A must for baby's room, daytime sleepers, or your media den, the Redi Shade 36" x 72" Black Out Shade blocks a whopping 99 percent of sunlight. It installs in less than one minute!
Redi Shade 36" x 72" Black Out Shade:
- Provides instant privacy
- Hangs and removes in seconds
- Easily fits in window
- No hardware, just trim, peel and stick
- 100 percent recyclable
- No drill, no screws, no brackets
- Just trim, peel, and stick
- Cord-free, secures with 2 low-profile clips
- Pleated design, decorative appearance
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Vehicle Type:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Size:||36" x 72"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3823824|
|Assembled Product Weight:||3.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 36.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There isn't a shade made that will stand up to a two year old. These are papery and if they are in reach, she will destroy them.by An anonymous customer6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These may not be for you then, because they are papery, and would tear if pulled. They do work exceptionally well though and they don't look bad either!by Bcoyne6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- For 5 bucks you will not get anything to stand up against a toddler :) My dog jumped up and ripped these very easily with his paw, you may have to shoot for something a tad more pricey of stronger material.by Enji418112/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks & feels like a thick / folded construction paper.by Enji41816/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One should not expect them to withstand any rough treatment from a toddler. They are made of folded paper and double-sided tape. They come with plastic clips (like a chip clip in your kitchen) that hold them in the Up position.by catbert946/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a paper-like material... easily ripped. The ones I got at a locally owned hardware store are vinyl, and have a wooden shade stick at the bottom. But they were $12.by ltpianoman6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basically what this is, is an accordion folded piece of somewhat thick paper that applies at the top of the window via an adhesive peel and stick strip. If you were to stick it wrong, you could peel and re-stick, but it's not meant to be taken down and reapplied on a routine basis. It comes with clips that hold it all the way folded up, and basically hidden, when you dont want it covering the window. I have regular blinds and curtains on my windows and also these. My guests would never know they are even there, as they are folded all the way up and clipped, and I only put them down when I need to sleep through the day due to working night shift 3 nights per week. They really do filter almost ALL of the light (depending whether you cut them to fit tight on the inside of the window). The room looks completely dark like it's actually dark outside. You wouldnt know by looking at them that they are paper, and they actually look nice and would be fine as a stand-alone window covering instead of having mini blinds. Exceptionally great product for the price, and would highly recommend them!by Bcoyne7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to fold it up... and clip it with the provided clips.... but if you open the window, the wind will wrinkle the product since it is paper material.by Enji41816/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come with plastic clips (like a chip clip in your kitchen) that holds them in the Up position. The blinds are folded paper. You manually gather the folds back together to lift them, and then clip them in the desired position. It is extremely easy to do.by catbert946/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they come with clothes pins. so to speak. You just clip the pins where you want and they stay. Unclip to cover the entire window. AWESOME product!by itsjuscindy6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need to use a clip as they do not have this featureby heresmyopinionforyou12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are solid black on both sides.by An anonymous customer5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby OhioStateFan14/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they're basically a big piece of heavy construction paper.by M3X34/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $13.87
- from $16.01