Customers also viewed these products
Red Rivet Women's Studded Pocket Flare Jeans
Consider these popular products
- from $15.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jeans have become a classic staple in everyone's closet. More than a trend, they are simply something you can't live without. With that in mind, we bring you these women's studded pocket flare jeans from Red Rivet. With traditional styling, including 5 pockets, stretch fabric for added comfort and studded details; these jeans are will become your favorite.
Red Rivet Women's Studded Pocket Flare Jeans:
- 72% cotton, 26% polyester, 2% spandex
- 3 front pockets
- 2 back pockets with studded details
- Button and zipper closure
- Belt loops
- Leg opening is 21", Inseam is 33"
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: WASH BEFORE WEARING MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY INSIDE OUT ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW COOL IRON IF NEEDED DO NOT IRON DECORATION
Explore this item
|Color:||Beige , Multicolor|
|Fabric Content:||59% COTTON 37% POLYESTER 3% RAYON 1% SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I measured and it's about 10 inches from the waist to crotch. The waistband sits about an inch below my bellybutton which I believe is considered low rise.by lh20001611/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I call them medium; however I am 44 so anything low rise at all seems very low to me; also I am either long-waisted or short-waisted (I forget which is which) but I am long through the hip area so I am thinking most younger women would think of these jeans as "high rise."by PuRL6811/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mediumby Buy1Online11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these appropriate for a 16 year old boy? My son wants me to buy him these jeans for his birthday.
- no, these are WOMEN'S jeansby pipervine12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are women's jeansby Romulus7611/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as he's secure in himself. The only thing is they have a slight flair at the bottom which isn't too flattering on a male shape. I'd get him jeans with a straight leg and add the studs.by lh20001612/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say a medium rise. Love it, not to my boobs and not too low! They are the most perfect colored jeans I have. I now own 8 pair of them!by PjMen12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the crotch to the waistband, it's about 11 inches. They sit about an inch below my belly button, which I believe is considered low rise.by lh20001611/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?