Red Rivet - Juniors Wide Waist Flared Jeans
About this item
About this item
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD GENTLE CYCLE, WITH LIKE COLORS. ONLY NON CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED. TUMBLE DRY LOW WARM IRON IF NEEDED.|
|Fabric Content:||68% COTTON 29% POLYESTER 3% SPANDEX EXCLUSIVE OF DECORATION|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes they run extremely small my daughter is a sz 9 and we had to return and reorder a size 11 again they were too smallby Got2beblessed11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes in the waistby pookieBean111/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they run about normal.by MLinn2111/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, very very very small. I usually wear a 7 or 9 and I had to buy a 13, and even that is tight.by IamNerd10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im not suew of the measurments, But Im 5'10 anlmost 5'11 and i have extra room on the legs.by pookieBean111/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a size 15 for my daughter. She is 5'8" tall, and weighs 150 lbs. The inseam is 32".by MLinn2111/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?