About this item
Farm activities don't stop despite foul weather conditions, and neither should your hose. Farmers in search of a quality hose will find what they are looking for with the Red River Rugged Farm Hose. This Rubber Reinforced Hose is designed to hold up under even the most extreme conditions, with a sturdy rubber jacket that can resist abuse as well as chemicals. You can use hot water without an issue, as the hose is built to withstand hot water temperatures up to 180 degrees. A versatile rubber construction enables this Rubber Water Hose to stay pliable in virtually any weather condition, making it a useful addition to any farm. Connections will stay dry on the Red River Rugged Farm Hose, which is built with crush-proof couplings that guarantee connections that won't leak.
Red River - Rugged Farm Hose:
- For rugged farm use
- Reinforced for extreme conditions; durable rubber jacket resists abuse and chemicals
- Can withstand hot water up to 180F
- Rubber construction stays flexible in all weather conditions
- Crush-proof couplings guarantee leak-free connections
- This rubber water hose measures: 50'L x 3/4" Diameter
- Model# 969RR-50
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.25 x 15.25 x 4.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the hose should be fineby TeknorApexSupport5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this hose is kink resistant.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The total weight of this hose is 13.16 lbs.by CommunityAnswer6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?