Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn, Available in Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- from $4.97
- from $2.66
- from $4.97
- from $5.32
- from $4.00
- from $2.00
- from $5.04
- from $7.44
- from $4.30
- Rollbackfrom $6.69
- from $5.21
- from $4.00
- from $3.45
- from $3.49
- from $5.42
- from $4.05
- from $2.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Boutique Unforgettable has amazing rich colors, with bold pastels and vivid colors combined in artistic color shadings. The soft roving yarn is machine washable and dryable. Whether you are a beginner or have been a yarn lover for decades, this is destined to become one of your favorite yarns.
Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn, Tealberry:
- Material content: 100% acrylic
- 3.5 oz (100 g) / 269 yds (246 m)
- Weight category: 4 (medium/worsted)
- Care instructions: machine wash gently cycle in cold water, tumble dry low
- Recommended crochet hook: 6 mm (J/10) hook
- Recommended knitting needle: 5mm (size 8) needles
- Crochet gauge: 15 SC x 18 R = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Knitting gauge: 19 S x 24 R = 4" x 4"(10 cm x 10 cm)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 4.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- So very soft, I think softer than Caron. Very silky subtle sheen.by Yarnsnob11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- very softby ljloveyarn9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Steph, I just started using this yarn to make an afghan two days ago. It's smooth and soft. It's 100% acrylic - no wool at all, so it's not likely going to be itchy for you. I find it quite silky feeling and a bit cool to the touch.by An anonymous customer9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This yarn is not quite as soft as the Caron you are used to, but it is not scratchy. It is just different. It is not plied (twisted) like the Caron you are in reference. It is not like most yarns in the store. It is round like roving, since that's what it is. The colors just flow into the next one. I have only just started using it and first have to rewind the hanks that I have since they don't pull out of the center. I can't stand when they roll around since my cats love to chase them then bit off my yarn. I hate scratchy yarn and this seems to fit the bill and looks like it cost much more. You could always buy just one to test it. I think I will wash my test swatch to see if the softness might even improve with washing. Good luck.by OneCreativeMom11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not itchy but also not as soft as Caron or Bernat Satin - my two favorite yarns. I like this for the colors but still count the other two as my favorites.by operamartyc5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is as soft as Simply Soft.by EMEE13159/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not found this yarn to be itchy.by lovetoknit1232/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unforgettable is fairly soft. Not as soft as some but I wouldn't call it course or rough. It is labeled as 4 Medium but it is not a uniform thickness throughout the skein ... some thin spots, some thicker. Beautiful colors.by MDinNC9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a soft yarn like Caron. It's not a scratch yarn Red Heart super saver but somewhere in between. It's a single ply yarn that gets thicker and thinner in spots.by craftit11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not itchy at all. made a lovey, soft hat.by mom1212/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems to be just a tad lighter than worsted. 280 yards per 3.5 oz skeinby Yarnsnob7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the label it sayd it is "4" medium. It is not plied like regular yarn. It is a single strand of roving. I think it is about like several other yarns I have that are worstead weight. It is just not twisted like the others. It does seem to be thinner and thicker throughout the hank. It does NOT pull from the center. (that is how it is supposed to be according to the company! I called!) So either use it from the outside of the hank or rewind the whole thing to pull from the center. For the 3.5oz. hank 100grams/ 280 yards/256 meters.by OneCreativeMom9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's worsted weight. Each skein is 100g/3.5 oz, 280 yards. Walmart's descriptions of yarn don't always include the yardage. If you ever need more information on a yarn, go to the manufacturers web site. All of the yarn distributers of brands carried by Walmart have websites and they all have free patterns. Another site to find the information is on Ravelry. Every knitter should become familiar with Ravelry.by EMEE13157/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is listed as worsted weight on the label and there are 280 yards in a skein.by lovetoknit1237/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is labeled as a 4 medium which to me is worsted weight. But it is not uniform the entire length. At some points, it's thinner than worsted and in others, a little heavier. Colors are beautiful. 280 yds ... a huge amount for the money. It also does not seem to split like some other yarns do.by MDinNC7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This yarn is a 4 - medium weight. You can always keep this as your standard guide from the Yarn Council (you may have to copy this link and paste it into your browser) http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/weight.html Hope this helps!by zappland7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This yarn gets thicker and thinner. It goes up to a worsted weight and goes as thin as a sports weight. It has 279 yards to a skein.by craftit7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- jebloom53 - The size of this yarn varies in diameter. Maybe from a sport weight to a worsted weight. There are 280yds and Red Heart suggests using a 8 US needle size.by Sewn7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Red Heart website says it is a medium weight yarn (4) with 279 yds per skein.by AlteredLover7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This yarn is way too thick to make doilies! This yarn suggests a 6mm hook. Most doilies are made with a 1.7mm hook. :-)by JustLikeThat11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I would not think so - to thickby 95mustang9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the weight with be too heavy for a doilyby Yarnsnob7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I made scarves with this yarn. can't imagine why not for dollies. go for it.by ljloveyarn7/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Irene, I don't feel this yarn is suitable for doilies. For doilies, you typically need crochet cotton or a yarn with similar weight. This yarn transitions from thin to thick, which makes it more suitable as a DK/worsted yarn. You may be able to use it with a doily pattern but will need to adjust the hook size and probably make some modifications. The doily will probably come out shawl or small afghan size.by An anonymous customer6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have made my share of doilies from cotton crochet thread. That being said, this yarn is not cotton, fine, smooth or plied. It is far too fluffy and is acrylic. I would not even attempt it with this type of yarn being scretchy a little and having a halo effect like mohair and cashmere. You could try, but for tiny stitches you would not be able to see stitch definition. It might just make a mess and is difficult to pull out since it catches on the fluff of itself. True... the colors in this yarn would be a nice effect if the stitches were big enough to be able to count rounds and individual stitches. Again, I warn you since doilies are so intricate, I would hesitate to use this yarn as an experiment since it is not cheap. Of course, this is all just speculation and my humble opinion. I just knitted a guage swatch and it is quite fluffy. You may be a super crocheter or knitter and can pull it off. Good Luck.by OneCreativeMom6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not in my opinion. Great for scarves though.by operamartyc5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used for doilies.by CommunityAnswer5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $6.69
- from $7.47
- from $4.97
- from $7.44
- from $5.32