Red Heart Boutique Sashay Yarn, Available in Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Boutique Sashay is a unique kind of yarn with a touch of metallic that creates beautiful ruffle scarves and accessories with just one ball.
Red Heart Boutique Sashay Yarn, Available in Multiple Colors:
- One ball makes a ruffle scarf
- Material content: 97 percent acrylic, 3 percent other fibers
- 3.5 oz (100 g) / 30 yds (27 m)
- Weight category: 6 (super bulky)
- Care instructions: hand wash gently in cold water, lay flat to dry
- Recommended crochet hook: 6 mm (J-10) hook
- Recommended knitting needle: 5.5mm (9 US) needles
- Crochet gauge: 6 mm (J-10) hook, 8 SC x 11 R = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm)
|Color:||Multicolor , Off-White|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||061421|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 3.50 x 2.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know about that pattern. But if you go to YouTube, there are several videos to show you how to make the scarves by either crocheting or knitting.by carolinawolflady2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go online to youtube and they have the video to make the scarf with the sashay yarn. Really simple to do whether you crochet or knitby CanadaGMA2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?