Similar items in stock
Red Heart Baby Clouds Yarn
Customers also viewed these products
- from $3.39
- Reduced Pricefrom $2.97
- from $9.35
- from $7.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Red Heart Baby Clouds Yarn is a fantastic material to make items like receiving blankets, pillows, cuddly toys or garments for newborns or toddlers. The textured soft and fluffy threads are made from 100 percent acrylic. This bulky weight yarn is ideal to use for both knitting and crocheting projects. It is available in a variety of different color styles, including solids, multi and swirls (each sold separately). This durable acrylic yarn is safe for both machine wash and dry cleaning for extra versatility. It features the same tension as the Light & Lofty brand.
Red Heart Baby Clouds Yarn:
- Textured, bulky weight yarn is fluffy and soft to the touch
- Ideal for quick knitted or crocheted receiving blankets, baby buntings, jackets, coverlets, pillows and cuddly toys
- Same tension as Light & Lofty
- Weight category: 6
- 100% acrylic yarn
- Solids: 6 oz/170g, 140 yd/128m
- Multi and swirls: 4.5 oz/127g, 105 yd/96m
- Gauge: knit: 8st x 12r = 4"/10cm on size 15/10mm needles, crochet: 5sc x 8r = 4"/10cm on size N15/10mm hook
- Dyelot: No dyelot solids, we try but are not always able to match dyelots
- Care: machine wash (max temp. 104F/40C), tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, dry cleanable
- Available in various colors (each sold separately)
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.16 x 4.22 x 4.22 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is very thick and soft and cuddly. Crochets up fast. Recommend using a larger size hook with this yarnby JAGgemsandjewels1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Made a good baby blanket.by Sue19631/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes wery thick made a baby blanket with itby review651/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I am knitting a baby blanket and it is perfect. Soft, warm, cuddly...everything a baby will love...and grown-ups too!by redngrn11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, good for a baby blanketby Sue19634/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Sue19634/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! I am just finishing a baby crib blanket in Pleasant Dreams, It is perfect.by redngrn11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not have shimmering.by apianonana5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red Heart Baby Clouds does not have the Pompadour wrap which gives the shimmering effect.by Red Heart4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?