About this item
This Rectangular Loom Set is ideal for anyone who enjoys knitting. This loom knits a single layer. With this long loom set, simply knit until your scarf is the desired length and then finish off. The purchase of this knitting loom set includes three rectangular looms (flat, double and circular), a pick tool and easy-to-understand instructions. The looms vary not only in function, but also in color. They come in orange, magenta and green.
Rectangular Loom Set:
- Knits a single layer
- Simply knit until your scarf is the desired length and finish off
- Includes 3 rectangular looms (flat, double and circular), pick tool and easy-to-understand instructions
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.0438|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 3.25 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I suggest you see YouTube under "Knitting Looms" for video instructionsby Voiced2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have made one.by scythswife2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You'll either have to get varigated yarn or tie on/tie off for each row.by blackforest1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd have to knit or crochet patches together. The longest loom would only provide a width of about 40"by Voiced3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You'll make multiply strips, then sew them together.by blackforest3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, it would have to be done in stips The widest it would be was the length around the loom, for the blanket you wouldn't do the complete round, you'd skip one and then turn around and go back and forth that way.by m2lazy4u12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The smallest - blue is 9", 26 pegs, Next - green is 13", 38 pegs, Next - pink is 17", 50 pegs The Longest -Orange is 21", 62 pegs The pegs are spaces at about 3/4"by Voiced3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?