About this item
This is the world's first self-activating SIM card. Pop a Ready SIM 30-Day Talk, Text and Data Plan in your device and text your ZIP code to 7850. You'll receive a text message confirmation with your local phone number and expiration date of your plan. All you need to get started is to buy a SIM and activate. No registration also means Ready SIM is private. Every Ready SIM includes unlimited nationwide USA calling, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico. There are no limits on inbound or outbound calls and no evening or weekend restrictions. Free unlimited international SMS messaging (incoming and outgoing) to any country around the world is included. Our 4G nationwide network uses HSPA+, data speeds up to 21Mbps. Ready SIM connects you to our nationwide 4G network, which means that you'll enjoy fast Internet access and reliable coverage.
Ready SIM is ideal for people who don't want to commit to a specific provider or a long-term plan. Ready SIM 30-Day Talk, Text and Data Plan allows tethering, so you can use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot.
Ready SIM 30-Day Talk, Text and Data Plan:
- The USA Prepaid SIM features 30 days service
- Talk, text and data
- No contracts or registration with this prepaid data SIM
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 3.5 x 0.01|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This card also needs phones that are GSM types - like those for the ATT or T-Mobile networds. Verizon and Sprint phones are not GSM phones.by Mimi6721/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These cards have to be placed into unlocked GSM phones. Verizon does not use GSM phones. They use another protocol. Therefore, even if your Verizon phone is unlocked, it's doubtful that it will work.by Mimi6721/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is a prepaid SIM that requires an unlocked phone. A Verizon phone, means the phone is locked on the Verizon network.by CommunityAnswer8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Also, be sure that your phone is a GSM phone - like those made for use on ATT or T-Mobile networks.by Mimi6721/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to get a local number when on this SIM card. Make sure your iPhone is unlocked before getting a prepaid card.by CommunityAnswer8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the description of the card, it says that it will activate by itself. However, it does not say that is will unlock the phone. It says it will work in an unlocked phone. I think it's highly unlikely that the card will unlock the phone for you. You generally need to obtain an unlock code through your carrier or another business to do that. You'll also need to follow a certain procedure. Also, be sure that your phone is a GSM phone. Phones made for use on ATT and T-Mobile networks are generally GSM phones. Phones made for use on Verizon and Sprint networks are not.by Mimi6721/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sim card will unlock the phoneby CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?