Customers also viewed these products
- $244.34 Was $299.00Save $54.66
- Rollbackfrom $239.99
- from $249.00
- $239.87 List price $249.00Save $9.13
Razor Pocket Rocket Blue
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $297.00Save $48.00
- Rollback$129.00 Was $199.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$149.00 Was $279.00Save $130.00
- Rollback$239.00 Was $399.00Save $160.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $399.87Save $20.87
- Rollback$229.00 Was $349.99Save $120.99
- $271.99 Was $279.00Save $7.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Blue Razor Pocket Rocket:
- Variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Designed to reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- Large 10-inch pneumatic tires guarantee a smooth ride
- Users will also dig the included rechargeable 24V (two 12V) battery, which delivers up to 30 minutes of continuous use with each session
- Blue Razor Pocket Rocket battery requires roughly four to six hours of charge time, initial charge time is 12 hours
- Assembly takes approximately 30 60 minutes
- Includes a 90-day warranty
|Maximum Weight:||170 Lbs|
|Age Range:||12 - 14 Years|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Product Accessories Included:||Tools , Battery charger|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does on mine, including a slight incline. Might be a little dangerous if the grass is wet (my opinion).by Grandpaiseasy5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby deacoo3/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my son rides it all over the yard. It even goes up hills and in gravel.by kaiser1553/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but the motor will get hot especially if you have modded it to go fasterby mykwilwin6/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15mph and with a +5kit from mykwilwin.com 22mphby mykwilwin11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15mphby Tysogna11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Appx 15mphby tnjeri11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My 5 year old loves it! He is small for his age, and it is perfect for him.by kaiser15511/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- To one Mom from another Mom...this is definately not a product for a 6 yr old:( I believe that the manufacturer put 12 yrs old for a very good reason..do you really think your little guy is ready to go 15 mph? I don't want you to feel like I am attacking you, I'm not at all! I speak from experience..my husband came home with a Mini Moto 400 (now owned by razor) and it's pretty sharp, but our son is not riding it until he is 10 yrs old like specified in the handbook. I just can't believe a comment I read that someone bought the item you are questioning about for his 6yr old...this bikes go FAST trust me(I even got a little scared..LOL). I am 34 though not 6. I am not sure if you have got a bike or ride-on yet, but good luck! Peg Perego ride- ons are pretty cool and not babyish...check out the website if you ever read this :) Good Luck, Mom in Boston who cares <3by Melody107511/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - perfect for my timid 6 year old. He was padded up from head to toe, and gained confidence every minute he was on it. He did fall at first, but the pads kept him getting back on. I now let him take it in the driveway of course, on his own. He also learns to put it away and plug it in. He enjoys keeping it shinney!by Robbo433434311/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?