About this item
The Razor Pocket Mod electric scooter is ideal for any stylish girl with a sharp eye for fashion and a passion for fun. Vintage-inspired styling meets high performance in this classic Italian scooter design. Praised in Newsweek, TIME and Teen Vogue, the Razor Pocket Mod scooter is available in several fashionable colors. Girls will love feeling like they're riding a real scooter! The handy storage compartment under the seat provides a safe spot to stash a handbag and other trinkets.
The 250-watt chain-driven electric motor provides zippy acceleration up to 15 mph. 12-volt batteries (included) will power the Razor scooter for up to 30 minutes on a single charge. Big 12" pneumatic tires deliver a smooth and comfortable Euro-style scooter experience for kids.
Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter:
- Motor: high-torque, 250W, chain-driven, electric motor for maximum power transfer
- Razor Pocket Mod scooter requires two 12V sealed lead-acid batteries (included)
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of continuous use per charge
- Maximum Speed: 15 mph
- Frame: step-through steel frame
- Seat: padded seat
- Tires: 12" front and rear pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 170 lbs.
- Retractable, center-mount kickstand
- Dimensions: 50"L x 18"W x 30"H
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||13 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||64.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 18.0 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it depends on what scooter you get her some do not go as fast as others. If you decide to get her a scooter make sure she has her helmet and kneepads on. Safety is very important there are many of these scooters in my neighborhood and I live next to a park with sand so it sometimes can be dangerous kids do not know how to ride when there is debris on the ground. The age limit is 12 My daughter is 10.by OneDoody12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit is 170 lbs, but I can't imagine anyone over the age of 10 riding it. I think ages 6-10 depending on the skill level and size of the child. The recommended age is 13+. I can't imagine anyone that age riding this scooter.by soccermom7412/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- My 6 year old loves hers. It's a little heavy for her, but she's getting the hang of it. She has been riding her bike without training wheels since she was 4 though. They are a little powerful and can reach 15mph. So helmet and pads are a must.by ejeMOM12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldnt recommend you buying this product for that age.The age that is appropriate is 13 years and older as said in the information above.The weight limit for the electric scooter is 170 pounds which is also stated in the information.I would recommendyou getting scooters in walmart that are for children around 5 or 6 years old and the weight limit is around 50 pounds which is alot cheaper.by jasminencjkn12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 7 and LOVES this scooter!!! It's fast for her but not too fast for the parent. My 12 year old LOVES it too! He wants the black one. I would say 6 to 12. All though I think all kids would love it!!by BAHAMOM12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ej771111/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with everything you need. It runs for a long time on a single charge as well.by RonRe11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby OSmith6411/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably, im pretty sure they would give you one.by claramay1235411/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no . look for one with training wheels this one does not come with trining wheels . you cant buy them eather. she/he cant reach the handle bars i am 11 and almost cant reach them,by ej771111/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby An anonymous customer11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this scooter goes 15 mph and I doubt your 2 yr. old has the reflexes nor the height to ride it. However, I will suggest the Disney 6-Volt Scooter it's much cheaper, at $69, and comes in different character themes.by JGreen9312/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No But if you have an 8-12 year old they can stand and hold on while the older child drivesby Danie7711/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?