Similar items in stock
Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike, Red
Customers also viewed these products
- $239.87 List price $249.00Save $9.13
- Rollback$349.00 Was $398.00Save $49.00
- $249.00 Was $279.00Save $30.00
- from $208.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cruise the trails in style with the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike. This high-performance electric motocross bike features an authentic dirt bike frame geometry in a scaled down design. Its powerful, high-torque motor packs plenty of power at speeds of up to 15 miles per hour for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Safety and control are maintained by a hand-operated dual disk brake system and a twist-grip variable acceleration control.
Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike:
- Dual suspension
- High-torque, chain-driven motor
- Uses three 12V sealed lead acid batteries (included)
- UL battery charger
- Charge time: 12 hours
- Runs for up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge
- Top speed: 15 mph
- Twist-grip variable acceleration control
- Hand-operated dual disk brake system
- 14" front pneumatic tire
- 16" rear pneumatic tire
- Adjustable riser handlebar
- Steel frame and fork
- Folding metal foot pegs
- Retractable kickstand
- Maximum weight capacity: 175 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 56"L x 24.5"W x 31"H
- Model# 15128190
- See all Razor.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||175 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Run Time:||40 minutes|
|Age Range:||12 - 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15128190|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Battery Life:||40 minutes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||56.00 x 24.50 x 36.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Very simple to assemble, tools are included. You will have to mount the front wheel and the handlebars, very easy. You should also check the air pressure.by Fathog11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did it myself it took about 40 minutes. You just put on the handle bars (and number plate)and the front tire. Not hard.by Austismom11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not too much skill, but a second set of hands are a huge plus. It comes with all necessary tools to assemble however they are kind of cheap and if you have your own it helps, especially a standard and phillips head screwdrivers.by Nighty6411/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon or eBay.by JayDee42710/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can go to google it will give all the stores or online sites that have the power cordby Ababino4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My son has the Razor motorbike and it will no longer keep its charge. Do we have to replace 3 batteries? If so, what are the costs? Can we purchase th
- I saw them on Amazon with a charger...I think the whole three battery kit costs about $100.by Motersickle12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?