Similar items in stock
Razor E90 12-Volt Electric Scooter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Scoot around town in spectacular style with the Razor E90 Electric Scooter. This eye-catching ride features a pushbutton throttle, a single battery and a rear foot brake. This fantastically fun kids' electric scooter provides the perfect transition from kick to electric. Thanks to a lightweight, heavy-duty steel frame and single 12V sealed lead acid battery, it can zip around the block with lightness and ease. Plus, it's easy to transport. The Razor E90 Accelerator uses a simple kick-start motor and can operate continuously for up to 50 minutes. This durable kids electric scooter can handle up to 120 lbs. with ease. The spring-loaded kickstand is easy to employ and stays out of the way until it is needed again. This Razor kids' scooter achieves a top speed of 9 mph on a flat surface and is a lot of fun to ride. It comes with all the necessary tools for an easy assembly.
Razor E90 12-Volt Electric Scooter:
- High-torque, chain-driven motor
- Motorized scooter operates on one 12V sealed lead acid battery (included)
- UL battery charger included
- Battery charges in 12 hours
- Continuous run time: 50 minutes
- Push-button throttle
- Kids' electric scooter with a top speed of 9 mph
- Rear foot brake
- 140mm urethane front and rear wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Rubber handle grips
- Steel frame and fork
- Razor kids' scooter with spring-loaded kickstand
- Maximum rider weight: 120 lbs
- Includes tools for easy assembly
- Dimensions: 31"L x 14"W x 34"H
- Razor scooter model #13111412
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.5 x 16.0 x 36.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, very much so. I enjoy it when my son doesn't mind taking a break. I weigh 180 lb. It claims the maximum weight allowed is 240.by ellis05612/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?