About this item
Kids can make their way around the block in style on this Razor e150 Electric Scooter. Boasting a chain-driven, high-torque motor and a handy twist-grip throttle, this cool ride is ideal for older kids and teens wanting a stylish way to zip around town. The frame is constructed from steel to offer a solid foundation and long lasting durability. This kids electric scooter requires a small kickoff before starting and can reach top speeds of approximately 10 miles per hour. Included are the two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries required for operation. Thanks to these long-life rechargeables, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes on a single charge. The front sports an 8" pneumatic tire that helps deliver precise turns. The back has a 125mm urethane rear wheel and ABEC-5 bearings that provide a smooth ride. Equipped with a hand-operated front break, this scooter can easily be slowed down or stopped for maximum safety.
Razor E150 24-Volt Electric Scooter, Multiple Colors:
- Chain-driven motor
- Kids electric scooter requires two 12V sealed lead acid batteries (included)
- UL battery charger included
- Batteries charge in 12 hours
- Continuous run time: 40 minutes
- Twist-grip acceleration throttle
- Top speed: 10 mph
- Hand-operated front brake
- 125mm urethane rear wheel with ABEC-5 bearings
- 8" pneumatic front tire
- Steel frame and fork
- Retractable kickstand
- Maximum rider weight: 120 lbs
- Razor scooter includes tools for easy assembly
- Battery operated scooter dimensions: 32.5"L x 16"W x 36"H
- Razor scooter model #13111630
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.5 x 16.0 x 36.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.