About this item
The Razor Crazy Cart will let your child drive, spin or drift like a pro. It can be driven like a go cart, or, simply lift the drift bar to kick into Crazy Cart mode. This provides multiple, exciting options for hours of entertainment! The patented drift system on this Razor drift Crazy Cart allows the rear caster angle to drive forward, backward, sideways, diagonally and everything in between. It's another revolution in riding from Razor. This Crazy Cart toy offers 360-degree plus steering capability for tight turns, giving precise control for a fun and competitive race environment. A pneumatic front tire and anti-tip front caster wheels provide optimal driving. This kids' Razor cart includes a lap/shoulder strap for ultimate driving safety and also has a fun flag included. Additionally, it supports riders up to 140 lbs. The Razor Crazy Cart requires two 12-volt batteries to run.
Razor Crazy Cart:
- Speeds up to 12 mph
- Crazy Cart toy offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Drift Bar allows drivers to completely control their drifts, spins and cornering
- Razor drift Crazy Cart features variable speed foot pedal acceleration (no brake)
- 360-degree plus steering capability for tight turns
- Pneumatic front tire and anti-tip front caster wheels
- Lap/shoulder strap and flag included
- Crazy Cart supports riders up to 140 lbs
- Some Assembly required
- Requires two 12V batteries (included)
- Razor Crazy Cart dimensions: 37"L x 24"W x 19"H
- Model# 25143490
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||9 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||72.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 24.0 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.