About this item
The Rayovac Recharge Plus LCD Charger can charge 4 AA or 4 AAA NiMH or NiCad rechargeable batteries at a time. Its versatile design allows it to be used with most any brand of rechargeable batteries. Environmentally friendly, it uses smart charger technology that stops the charging process automatically when the batteries are fully charged. It also includes a countdown timer for indicating charging status. This rechargeable battery charger charges in five hours and is ideal for any family that has multiple battery-operated devices.
Rayovac Recharge Plus LCD Charger:
- Charges all brands of rechargeable batteries
- Charges in 5 hours with countdown timer
- 2 AA and 2 AAA rechargeable batteries included
- AAA Battery Charger
- Environmentally friendly charger uses smart charger technology
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.18 x 4.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm not sure why he/she posted that it does not have a bad battery alert, but the one I bought does. If it detects a bad battery, the charger timer will turn red, then it will blink to indicate which one is bad. The indicator is shaped like a circle split into 4 sections.by Unknown911/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, its not even a true smart charger.by RealHuman1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you charge only 2 batteries, or do you always need to charge 4 at a time in the Rayovac Recharge Plus LCD Charger?
- You can charge 2 or 4, no problem.by okeubanks1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Charging should be done in pairs. If you are only charging two batteries place on either side, not the two middle spaces.by Remington Product Expert1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you mix batteriy sizes when charging, or do you have to charge the AA's separately from the AAA's?
- You can charge AA & AAA at the same time. I've been doing this for some time and no problems. It's safe for you and the batteries.by okeubanks12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rayovac recommends charging the batteries in pairs with the same battery size.by Remington Product Expert12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?