Customers also viewed these products
Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii)
About this item
About this item
This new Rayman game features the funniest, zaniest, wackiest antics ever when the world of Rayman is threatened by a devastating invasion of demonic Rabbids! With the help of magical creatures, Rayman must battle to save his world from the bunnies.
- Over 70 Quirky Trials in Unique, Stylized Worlds Engage in contests that entertain the bunnies and gain popularity for Rayman in order to take over the Rabbids power! Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in plunger-shooting action!
- Get Whacky with friends! Party with friends and experience the frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and funny offline multiplayer trials.
- Customize Your Environment Become more and more popular in order to unlock and collect additional items, such as costumes, music and items for Raymans prison cell, and create your unique style! Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to outwit the bunnies.
- The Most Innovative Use of the Wii Controller Rayman is one of the only games that totally maximizes the Wii controller with the most imaginative moves. Whether you are throwing a cow or milking a pig you are in for an amazingly innovative gaming experience.
- Raymans Signature Design Wacky character design and an imaginative, visually stunning world deliver a combination of cool style and fun-filled action.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- nothing else is needed to playby Hopw3/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, all you need is the remote and nunchuck!!by MarineSweetheart8/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. I am not sure if you have found your answer yet but, you don't need to buy any extra accessories for Raymans Raving Rabbids 1 or 2 as long as you already have 2 Wii remotes and 2 Nunchuks so two people can play at once. The Raymans Raving Rabbids 3 game does require the balance board so that would be an extra purchase.by bballgirl3511/20/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?