Customers also viewed these products
- See details in cart
- Rollback$239.97 Was $279.97Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$207.26 Was $338.40Save $131.14
- from $241.99
RawlingsNCAA 9' x 9' Straight Leg Canopy, Ohio State Buckeyes
Consider these popular products
- $4.97 Was $6.92Save $1.95
- $53.92 Was $57.62Save $3.70
- $127.54 Was $169.99Save $42.45
- $19.65 Was $24.99Save $5.34
- from $99.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add your team spirit to the outdoors with a Rawlings Ohio State Buckeyes 9' x 9' Canopy. The canopy is easy to set up with just two people and comes with a steel frame for durability. The canopy provides 81 sq ft of shade and is water-resistant, making it suitable for a wide range of weather conditions. With the team logo, the straight leg canopy is a handy choice for sports-themed parties.
Rawlings Ohio State Buckeyes 9' x 9' Straight Leg Canopy:
- 9' x 9' coated steel frame
- Easy 2-person setup
- 2 team logos
- Team logo carry bag with wheels
- Steel frame canopy provides 81 sq ft of shade
- Light weight and water resistant
- UPF 50 plus fabric sun protection
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||100.0 x 81.0 x 81.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no not really don't know what you would anchor to sandby petshowfurr9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?