Rawlings 9.5" TBall Glove and Ball- Pink
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rawlings 9.5" Pink TBall Glove and Ball will keep your child comfortable and confident during the game. Featuring a two-tone basket weave and a vinyl shell, this sturdy Rawlings Baseball Glove includes a soft core ball for training. A cushion foam finger lining inside this child's baseball glove provides extra padding to soften the impact when your child catches the ball. Your child will enjoy the game with the Rawlings 9.5" T-Ball Glove with Ball.
Rawlings 9.5" Pink TBall Glove and Ball:
- Vinyl shell
- 2-tone basket web
- Cushion foam finger lining
- Includes soft core training ball
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you choose the left hand throw, this should be a great glove for a left handler as well As a right handler.by middleRed5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's made for a right hand throwby candys125/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a preference thing for a lefty. Normally you would get a lefty a right hand glove so he can throw with his left hand. But in baseball if you get a lefthanded kid who can catch like a right hander and then bat left, it's preparing him for both sides of the glove and bat. If it were my kid, I would start him with a natural right handed glove and let him throw left handed as he normally would.by An anonymous customer5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a left handed gloveby MeasMommie6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $13.86 Was $16.24Save $2.38
- from $8.24
- $16.29 Was $19.99Save $3.70
- from $15.99
- from $15.29
- Rollback$26.39 Was $36.69Save $10.30
- $26.43 List price $31.01Save $4.58
- from $11.66
- from $20.53
- Rollbackfrom $23.57