While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank's rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined. Ratchet and Clank make their PSP debut, going back to the franchise's roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay as playable Clank returns with all-new gameplay. Featuring new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Blitz Cannon, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters packs all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series. Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions. With wireless multiplayer gaming, up to four players can connect for intense combat and head-to-head action.
- Ratchet and Clank make their PSP debut, going back to the franchise's roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay. Play through an original story and explore all new worlds, specifically designed for the PSP.
- Clank returns as a playable character, and players can control the gadgetbots, pilot super-sized robotic torsos and engage in space combat missions as Giant Clank.
- Experience all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series with new and familiar weapons and gadgets including the Mootator, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray.
- Unlock over six different armor types with a customizable armor system that gives Ratchet new abilities and powers to advance through challenging action-packed areas.
- Tear up the track in Intergalactic Hover-boarding and struggle for Clank's survival in all new Combat Arena missions.
- Compete with up to four players using wireless multiplayer gaming via Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure mode. Challenge opponents in the objective-based Iron Lombax mode or in fast-paced battles such as Capture the Flag and Deathmatch.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+