Similar items in stock
Rapala: We Fish with rod (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Rapala: We Fish takes a "pick up and play", comical approach to fishing. Featuring five different game modes, including co-op tournaments, 4 player split-screen and multiplayer modes, players can choose from five hilarious characters or play as their favorite Mii. Players travel to eight locations around the world and compete in 24 tournament events. Battle over 50 wacky fish species, including enormous Legendary Lunkers, with the Rapala rod and reel peripheral for side-splitting fun! In a unique twist, the fish themselves feature zany personalities and hilarious facial expressions that will make players chuckle as they race each other to be the first to catch them. Winning a tournament requires more than just fishing - you must race your boat in arcade-style competitions with power-ups and turbo speed boosts. But hurry - if a competitor knocks the fish out of your boat before you get to the safe harbor, you lose your prized catch!
- Play as one of several included characters or import your favorite Mii character.
- Arcade style party game with hilarious and fast paced action.
- Fish are the stars of the show. Contains over 50 comically expressive fish species with humorous personalities that will make players laugh out loud.
- Robust Multiplayer allows for up to 4 player split screen and 4 multiplayer modes.
- Kart Style Tournaments comprising 24 contests in 8 global fishing hotspots. Avoid obstacles, bottlenecks and currents and use zany power-ups to gain the advantage.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 2.5 x 5.5|
Ask a question
Q. Do you have to have the plastic attachment rod to play this game?? Our game did not come with it when ordered online, so we haven't opened it yet!
- No we bought the game that came with the rod and we couldn't get it to work with it so we've been using just the nunchuck and remote and it works great!by Pinky472/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered it from Wal Mart.com and it did come with the rod which makes it easier to playby lUVTOTAKEPICS1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ,you actually need the rod and reel.into which the motion remote control and nunchuck fit perfectly to complete the rod and reel !by lexiex731/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours came in the box. It is even fun to play without it. You can reel in the fish faster by just using the nunchuck.by krmj6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased the game that came with the rod, but the rod is not mandatory. You actually fit the rod to the remote.by LucyMomof21/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need the rod because it has a lure and it has a handle to real it in with.by play4seasons1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play it without the rod. It works good with the controller and Nanchuck.by adventure421/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?